"Public procurement is a procurement based on a contract on the public procurement of goods, services, or works that is procured by one or more public contracting entities from economic entities selected by those contracting entities, regardless of whether the goods, services, or works are intended for public purposes."
- Notice on the implementation of public procurement contracts in 2023
- Amended version of the public procurement plan for 2023
- Decision on amending the public procurement plan for 2023
- Public procurement plan for 2023
- Decision on adoption of the annual public procurement plan of the Judicial Academy for 2023
- Rulebook on the closer regulation of the public procurement procedure - 2022
- Public procurement plan for 2022