The Judicial Academy organizes trainings for judges within the scope of its legally assigned competences,
prosecutors, judicial and prosecutorial assistants and judicial and prosecutorial staff within the permanent training program.
Trainings are conducted live, online or in a hybrid format.
After successfully completing the training, participants receive a certificate or certificate.
Four trainings from the Continuing Education Program are mandatory for dealing with cases, namely:
- Law on juvenile offenders and criminal protection of minors
- Law on Prevention of Domestic Violence
- Family law - specialization in the field of children's rights
- Whistleblower Protection Law
On the distance learning platform of the Judicial Academy - LMS platform, trainings are available in an online format. Registration for all trainings organized by the Judicial Academy is done through the platform.
Every training attended after registration on the learning platform of the Judicial Academy is recorded in the participant's personal register.
- Permanent training program for 2022
- Permanent training program for 2021
- Continuous training program for 2020
- Continuous training program for 2019
- Continuous training program for 2018
special programs, trainings and exams
- Judicial profession training program for 2020
- Trainee training program
- Notary public training program
- Training program for public officials
- Entrance exam for judicial trainees
- Entrance exam for prosecutor trainees